who has that one family member thats the head gossip queen??? how do you deal with her??

well in my family its my aunt... she wants to make her family look good.... and she criticize everyone else or even making things up.

well she's already out of my life but when we do have parties shes always there and i have to give a fake hello ect...

mellyhayes

Asked by mellyhayes at 9:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• My grandmother. She doesnt do it to be malicious but if you tell her something, you better bet your butt the rest of the world is going to know. We deal with her by not telling her anything we dont want someone else to know. Bless her heart :)
    Anonymous

• It is my mother, you tell her something and then she tells everyone else. She has the biggest mouth. We don't tell her things we don't want everyone else to know.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• my mother, my sister And MIL . They all talk alot. I dont tell them nothing That at dont want other people to know. and when they come to me to tell me something I always say "If doesnt have to do with me, I dont want to hear it".
    zip10469

Answer by zip10469 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• my MIL, we don't talk to her anymore though. mainly because of all the things she makes up. the woman can't tell a simple story without making something up in it. it's very annoying, and also very sad that people cannot just find a way to be happy with the way things really are.
    Anonymous

• my mom and i've stopped telling her anything personal cuz 1) she takes things the wrong way. 2) She tells the whole damn world my personal business
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 2:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• My whole family is full of backstabbers. My dh and I have decided to hold our focus on the four of us and avoid the FAM for the most part. There are three gossip/lier Queens-My dad's half sisiter,My SIL and My half sister's mom-They are like three peas in a pod! I couldent believe it when my brother married someone so much like our wonderful exstep mom-who he always has so hated! Whatever!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Oct. 30, 2009