Thinking of you texts?

My boyfriend is loves to send me sweet, romantic, thinking of you texts. More then just hope your day is going well, love you texts. Like heartfelt you mean the world to me and brighten my day texts. Which of course makes me go awww and smile. I want to send him some back but I'm so hopeless, I don't know what to say.... If you ladies could even give me a starting point I'd appreciate it.

Pudge_Pie20

Asked by Pudge_Pie20 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Just tell him how you feel. Feel like you're wanting him? Say "Honey, you left something turned at home, hurry home :)" Or like you are thankful for him "I'm thankful to have you in my life, nothing is better than seeing your smiling face or feeling your arms around me." Missed him at breakfast "Good morning handsome. I'm sorry I missed you this morning, will be thinking of you all day. Can't wait to hug you!"
    Simple texts just to let him know you love him...hopes that helps a little.
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 5:40 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Sometimes I just send a random text like I cannot live without you. Smile someone loves you!!
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 9:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• How about... telling him how you loved something little he did yesterday or last month..
    Anonymous