my husband has a reunion coming up soon he wants to go I don't.should I still go or could I just stay home.?

my question is what should I do?

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 9:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I would go. Maybe he wants to show you off? How sweet is that!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• My poor hubby missed all of his. I went to my 10 yr and 20 yr. He was welcome to go but we do not socialize with any of the people I knew in high school.... we live about 200 miles away. So I went alone and met some girlfriends - we had a blast. If you dont socialize with those people or if you didnt go to the same school... there is no need for you to go. UNLESS, he says he would like you there... then you go because I think a wife and hubby should do nice things for each other.

Hopefully he will go alone, you can get a sitter and go out with the gals you know and like to spend time with - a win win.
    Anonymous

• Only reason to go is to learn more about him and keep an eye on him. My DH is not interested in reunions.

Anonymous

• I would go, I'd want my husband to go. I'd want my friends to meet him, and I'd want him to be interested in my history. I'm interested in his!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2009