vibrators??

if you have one... what were your options? how did you decide on the one you got? how much did you spent? is you SO ok with it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have several. I have a bullet, I have a waterproof one in a shower puff, a little flower one, a slimline, I have way too many, come to think of it. lol I decide on them based on reviews. Most websites that sell sex toys generally allow customers to review them, and I read the reviews, and purchase ones that I am interested in that get really great reviews. Most of mine were between $15-$30. I don't have a SO, hence the reason I have so many. lol
    Anonymous

• i have the rbbit habit it cost 160.00...and i love it...my hubby ot it for my bday last year...i have no problem with them...
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I have a few of them, all different types, all different prices. Anywhere from $15-$25 is what was spent. My husband is actually the one who bought them for me. He was deploying to Iraq and insisted that I would need them...LOL! I tried telling him that I would not have time to worry about sex or playing around..I'd have my husband in a war zone and would be dealing with my school studies and raising our daughter. For the year he was over there, it ended up exactly how I predicted. We did use them when he came home. He had fun with them. That was the first time I had ever experienced "sex toys." It was fun.
    Anonymous

• my man and i got a really cool pink one with a little humminbird on the bottom of it, and it has a curved head and these really cool steel beads inside that go all different ways, it was almost a hundred bucks but so worth it cause i didn't want some morbid penis looking thing, i wanted something fun ans playful, and we love it!
    Fable

Answer by Fable at 10:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• FIrst off, it's SPEND, not "how much did you SPENT". Ok. Now. Yes, I have one. I got one that vibrates, and rotates, and has the bunny ears for the clit. He doesn't know I have it. He made me throw out all the ones I had before I met him, because I "had him" but he is sometimes "too tired" or just doesn't feel like it.
    Anonymous

• Oh, Anon :12 here. I spent $70 on it.
    Anonymous

• I LOVE MINE I PAY 45 FOR MINE AND I LOVE IT , MINE GLOWS AT THE END OF THE DICK AND IT VIB- ! IT GOOOOOOOD !
    Anonymous