Need help ladies.......

So my hubby and I were in a steamy text session today and I asked him if he wanted to get really kinky tonight...he said OOOO yea!! So I asked him what he wanted to do, and he said that he wanted me to show him a side of me that he has never seen before!! We are really kinky so I dont know what else to pull out of my hat here!! lol HELP

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL... wear granny panties, no make up, a button up shirt, long skirt... make him call you ?? Martha and you can call him ??? Zeak. do it with the lights out under the blankets mitionary style barely moving. LOL.... be a big old prude.
    Anonymous

• not knowing what your brand of kinky is, this could be hard to answer. is he open to anything? does he like you to dress-out? perhaps its HIS turn to wear the leather and lace..lipstick...have you got a strap-on?
    Anonymous

• Dress shirt half buttoned with a very loose tie and high heels...nothing else?
    Anonymous

• Tie him down to the bed but most importantly tie his hips down to the bed and to anal and the Asian cowgirl.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:12 AM on Oct. 31, 2009