The non-period cramping....

Ok, so I have taken a few tests and they have been negative (dollar tree tests) I am now 5 or 6 days late. My question is: With the cramps you get "if" you are pregnant....how long do they typically last? .. is it a day or a couple days? .. Thanks in advance.

DisneyBride13

Asked by DisneyBride13 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• With my first, they lasted throughout the first trimester, and with this one they have lasted off and on for the past ten weeks. Every woman is different though, so some may have them a few days to a week and others not at all. In pregnancy, the only abnormal cramps are severe and/or are accompanied by bleeding. Anything else, so long as it's mild to very moderate, can be normal. Good luck
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• YEA SAME HEAR...WITH MY FIRST TRIMESTER I WAS CRAMPIN...AND THEN AFTER THAT IT WAS JUST HEAR AND THEIR...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 2:05 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• hey i cant rem. what u told me b4, but how long have u been TTC? I ask this b/c if u havent been off BC long it could just be ur period trying to visit you. If you have been off of it for a couple mths and have not experienced it yet then ur prob. prego!!!! hope this is the case, baby dust!!!! I know my friend had cramping till she was almost 5 mths along.
    ediswife

Answer by ediswife at 11:35 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• The cramping with my daughter lasted about a week. I kept checking for my period but it never came, just the cramps did.
    Kilahs_mommy_06

Answer by Kilahs_mommy_06 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Thanks guys! Ediswife....we have been trying since 9/21/09 and I have not been on BC for over 4 years. The nausea is getting significantly worse....I had to leave the store yesterday lol
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 12:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Well I am pregnant which explains sooooo much! lol
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2009