Do chubbier women have better/more orgasms than skinny women?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• nope, I've been thin, I've been chubby, right now in the middle, all the same!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I've been thin and fat. I've had orgasms at both sizes, but while fat I have a lot more.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 10:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• yes fat ppl have better its a inside joke with men bc fat women dont have sex as much
    Anonymous

• Wow, I never heard of that. I've been chubby and am thin now and its all the same for me.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• That's odd anon 9:34. I'm fat and I've had way more sex since I've been fat. When I was skinny guys flirted but didn't ask me for sex. Now that I'm fat they want the sex and they let me know that it's a turn on for them. Lots of guys like to be sexual with fat chicks. My orgasms while skinny were ok. They are great now.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• "Now that I'm fat they want the sex and they let me know that it's a turn on for them."

As in more than one man? Maybe they think they can get away with more?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• This question not only made me laugh reading it but also the answer in which admckenzie gave. I mean, you can't assume that skinny women don't get laid all the time and have wonderous orgasms or we'd all be talking about how to gain weight. Orgasms are just purely how your body is...it doesn't really have anything to do with if you are skinny or fat. Facts are that most women don't orgasim by sexual intercourse but by other means. So if you are having better sex because you are heavier then there might also be the whole "getting your clit rubbed" so it may have more to do with the man you are with. I'm little but have never had a problem with having orgasms, my motto there is "If you can't give me 4 O's then I don't need ya." (Thankfully I surpass that quite often with my man!) But, really, being chubby or skinny don't really have a whole lot to do with it unless you are having to do other types of moves to get that clit rubbe
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 5:35 PM on Oct. 30, 2009