Why does it burn when I pee?

I'm 24w and 1d pregnant and it burns when I pee, I don't have any STDS and the doctor said it WASN'T a UTI, is there any other explanation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you getting enough fluids? Is your urine scent very dark or strong scented? this usually means you need more fluid (water is best) and can sometimes mimic the symptoms of a UTI.
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I had this happen to me once and I started using jergens mild bar soap...no more problem. give it a try!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Well acutally I've already tried the Dove Sensitive, I've used that for a while now because I usually DO get UTIs when I use strong soaps. Is there anything else it might be?
    Anonymous

• i got that too, it's just sensitive because of the extra weight.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• One more thing I can add, It doesn't only burn when I pee but also a little while after, sorry about forgeting all the details just a little worried.
    Anonymous

• I actually don't drink water much at all, I drink juice though but never water, I'll try that and thats for all the help.
    Anonymous