Breast Tenderness Early Pregnancy

I have not tested yet, and I know I should, but my period is only a few days late, and my scheldule isnt regualr. I was wondering, my breasts have not only grown, but my nipples have too, and they hurt so bad, and that NEVER happens before I start my period I just get really bad cramping/backache..and I've only had mild cramping on and off for about a week..If I am pregnant, It'd be about 5 weeks. Help? Is this pain normal? It's beyond what I'm used too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• when i was preg with DS they hurt soooo bad. i couldnt even get a hug without wanting to cry. so yes that is normal if you're preg. that or your symptoms are changing, since they can always do that as we get older.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Going thru the exact same issue here! Im about 5-6days late...not a trace of bleeding....waves of nausea...mild cramping on and off for a couple days now...sore breasts....peeing every 20minutes...horrid gas! lol....Isnt this so much fun!!!!!!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Thank you, I'm 20. Maybe thats it.
    Anonymous