breast leaking??? wth!

my son is almost 5 i bottle fed my son. I've noticed the past few weeks that i've had some wet spots on my shirt at my nipples and when i squeezed my nipple it was like it was when i was pregnant with him. What is this? I took 2 pregnancy test that both came back neg. Could it be my horomones from coming off the depo shot?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Health

• Better get that checked out...it could definitely be hormones, or even pregnancy that it's too early to test positive for.

...but it's also a symptom of breast cancer - so better safe than sorry, go see the doc.
    Anonymous

• It can also be a symptom of hanging around with nursing moms --their hormones are airborne and your breasts will respond 'just in case' something happens and you need to keep the baby alive. Bodies are amazing!
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:02 AM on Oct. 30, 2009