anyone else have bad experiences with bi polar people?

one of my cousins has it,and she was kinda hot and cold with me growing up.she could be a real bitch.my father has it and recently went off the deep end stressing everyone out so bad that my parents got a divorce over it and he now abuses alchohol and cough syrup. ....and my mother-in-law?i'll save you the long story on that one. no more bi polar people in my life please! i'm at a maximum.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• OMG! We must share stories lol! I have one in my family that drives me INSANE!

Dontcha love it when they blow up on you....and then act as if they are living in freakin munchkin land?

So hard to deal with!

I feel your pain!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• my mom is bi polar and very up and down. she has tried to commit suicide 4 times and she just lays around the house all day claiming she has fibromyalgia but can do whatever she wants when SHE wants to do it. it has really strained our relationship and we rarely talk anymore.
    maranda1389

Answer by maranda1389 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I am bipolar and I try really hard not to be like that. Sorry you have had some bad experiences!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 10:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• yup, and don't want anymore in my life either. It's a horrible disease and I feel bad for people who have it because they're all crazy and annoying.
    Anonymous

• I worked with a bi-polar woman for a little over a year. Man, she was scary. She didn't understand why she lost custody of her kids after she beat the hell out of her ex. She pretended she spoke Spanish when really she didn't. I don't think she was on her meds. We made sure to not piss her off.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• ah that's sad.i'm sure its worse on thier end of the problem,but damn do they drive you insane.they cause me anxiety and even IBS sometimes. man ,i have so many stories that i cant even remember cause i try my best to keep them out of my memory lol
    Anonymous

• Honestly...I dont think its just her bi-polar issue...she is just a hateful jealous self loathing individual.... she is only happy when she is miserable! and no one can be happy around her...i can imagine it can be controlled but she certainly does not make any effort to control it.
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Well, I am sorry you feel that way. There are many people with bipolar who take their medication and work really hard at being good parents.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 10:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• its a common ass problem too!
    Anonymous

• Justluvin....Good for you! You are an inspiration. Im sure you are a wonderful parent! The person in my life however is not on any meds....and for some reason...she targets me!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2009