BJ tips

What are some good tips for blow jobs? Do you start off slow? Or just go for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• slow... tease him a bit, then when he gets really worked up, really go for it.
    Anonymous

• Slow? SO would kick me out of the bed if I went slow. I have to jump on it like a hungry dog going after a bone!!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• It depends on your guy but my DF likes it when I roll an ice cube around in my mouth to make it cold then go for a little bit then do the ice again...... I store it in my cheek while I'm "blowing" then just pop it out for a second to get cold again.
    Anonymous

• DAM GIRL U DONT KNOW ANY THANG ABOUT BJ'S ! GO GET U SOME XXX MOVIE'S AND WATCH THEM ! THE PERSON WROTE THE FIRST ANS- IS RIGHT ! !
    Anonymous

• Ok, so I am getting opposite answers. I guess its all just preference. See I have tried to do what admckenzie does and it does nothing for him. He's like ok, lets move on...but he isn't mad. He told me last night he would rather please me...I'm not sure if I believe that or, maybe he is just being nice. I didn't know that there is licking involved...I thought you just started sucking? Or maybe I am too hard on him with my mouth. Do they like it soft or hard, kisses, licking? I'm confused :o( LOL
    Anonymous

• I really don't...I have no experience. It's taken me 13 years to warm up to this point. XXX movies is just not my style. i'd rather have someone tell me what to do. BTW anon 3 I like the ice cube idea. Sounds a bit too advanced for me, but when I get there I'll have to try it LOL
    Anonymous

• I have been married for nearly 8 years and I have just now gotten the hang of it. I don't think I am a slow learner but we were eachothers first and I think that had a lot to do with it! lol
    Anonymous

• roll your tongue firmly on the head while moving up and down, lick along the bottom where the vein is, use your finger to tickle between his balls and anus (weird, but they like it!), deep throat if you can, if you can stand the taste let him go in your mouth (i can't take it, i almost vomit, so its a no no!) and also use your hands, play with his balls, etc.
    Anonymous

• Ok, now this is something I relate with. He is my first, but the way I was raised is that you wait until you are married to have sex, so I did. I was a year out of High School, got married, my husband has had some experience, he is a few years older. So ya, he is my first and last. I only know what he has showed me...I have looked at the kama sutra books, I just wanted a womans opinion thats all. I'm going to attempt it LOL I think it will be easy. He's been gone all month for deployment training. He won't last too long ha ha
    Anonymous

• Ya, we've been discussing the cuming in my mouth. Ya, its pretty gross, but from what I read, they like it ALOT and don't say gross, because it kind've hurts their feelings. I am jumpy, I think its pretty nasty the way it shoots out...blagh there is supposed to be some spot between the balls and the anus. You massage it..I can't wait to try, thanks for the tips!
    Anonymous