what do you think of the names Coraline and Aurora for twin girls? Cora and Rory for short.. be honest im not even prego so it wont bother me

in just love names! esp girlsnames cuz i have 2 boys

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i like aurora, its interesting but i'm not so sure about coraline
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 11:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• My daughter's name is Aurora, with the nickname of Rory. :)
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 1:07 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Not a fan of either. Coraline, because of the recently released movie. And Aurora, because its too hard to pronounce. Its hard to get that second R sound in. I think its especially hard for a 2-3 year old to pronounce.
    mamalinzie

Answer by mamalinzie at 6:08 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I like them both... although I don't like the nn Rory.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:08 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I love them both...I'm 13weeks now & if I have a girl her name will be Aurora (short Rory) I love that name....Aurora Raine or Aurora Dawn haven't decided yet.! :) I like em both! Good luck!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 8:18 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I find Coraline odd. I've heard Caroline, but never Coraline. Aurora, Rory for short, is adorable.
    mom2ljh

Answer by mom2ljh at 8:31 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I like them both. In fact I was considering coraline for this baby if it is a girl. The only thing stoping me is the fact that my bff's dog is named cora, a little to close for me!
    gigglefiend121

Answer by gigglefiend121 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• coraline reminds me of the movie. Aurora i have a hard time pronouncing for whatever reason lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I like just Cora. Not Coraline. Aurora is a good name and Rory is a cute nickname.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 7:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2009