what can I do about a low sex drive???

My husband seems to want sex a lot more often then I do! I simply just don't want it @ all, we used to have a great sex life & now I just feel like it all gone... what can I do to help get our sex life back on track???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm in the same boat! Glad you asked..Hope there are great answers hahaha

Sometimes he thinks it's because I'm not attracted to him, but thats not the case at all. I am! But I just don't want it and it's hard to get me in the mood.
    Anonymous

• I would just do it anyway. Maybe you can get into it after a few minutes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Um 4play... Lol no really idk! Tell him to eat you out!
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 11:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• @ anon ~ my hubby says the same thing! For play readlly doesn't do it 4 me either & him goin down just makes it worse lol that's not his best qauilty lol & I try to do it any way & its just like o god hope he hurries up & finishes! Idk what it is im just not into it anymore like I used to...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i am in the same spot but sometimes after a nice hot bath he will give me a head to toe masage with babyoil and for some reason that jus turns me on but the kids have to be asleep for awhile and i can't have anything to do or else i'm like i could so be dealin with somethin else
    shevaughnld

Answer by shevaughnld at 12:30 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Talk to your OBGYN, I am having some of the same issues. I will be talking to my doctor about maybe taking some progestrone, but I also have PCOS. I'm not sure if that works for all women. Good luck.
    lmsar

Answer by lmsar at 12:34 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I think I have pcos too! Thanx imma look into it
    Anonymous

• I've gone through low sex drive. I have been sexually attracted to my husband since we were teens. But, once we were in bed I found myself saying no thanks. Now, we try something new almost every time. Things that 10 years ago we would have balked out have now become our new favorite things. Watch some online porn clips, they do help. Hubby and I don't like the same categories but we watch what we want. Long story short, EXPERIMENT, it may make a world of difference for you. You may just be bored in bed.
    ch112752

Answer by ch112752 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2009