What food do I bring to a Halloween party? I want to do something really cute! Its for adults and shildren......

the main food is already taken like chicken, potatoes, salad, coke and of course candy but IDK what to bring/make! Its for adults and kids.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 11:46 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• kraftfoods.com always has good ideas...maybe cupcakes and use candy cookies and nuts and make spiders and creepy faces on the cupcakes....
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I just did green jello mixed with cool whip and marshmellows on the top. We added black sprinkles to the top. When we pulled it out this morning...it looked like bugs and mold. It was so cute!
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 12:04 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i just got done making dirt pudding. Everyone love this. I put gross looking gummy parts on top. You can also try familyfun.com they have neat ideas sometimes.
    justamomof4

Answer by justamomof4 at 12:42 AM on Oct. 30, 2009