how did i miss this ? he is gay...

i have nothing against homosexuals...so no bashing on that..neways i have been talking to this guy online for about 4 months and had no clue he was gay...i just thought he was a really nice and sensitive guy..he posted today about a hot male nurse at the hospital then his other friends asked if he got his number i was like what? now all the stuff we talked about makes sense...and my husband laughs at me and says he knew this guy was gay from the first convo we had... how did i miss it? am i really that blind or naive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You're not blind or naive. Lol. I honestly don't know how people miss these things, but it does happen. Some men are sensitive, while others are just gay. And I mean that with all the respect. You should feel grateful that you know a gay guy, they give the best advice :)
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 11:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• It just means you are more evolved than to worry about someone's sexual orientation. You saw him as a friend, not as a gay man. Go you! :-)
    Anonymous

• yes they do he has given me great advice so far =)
    Anonymous

• Lol, I know! I have many gay friends and they're always honest. In a good way. And they're always there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on, so yay you! :)
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 11:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2009

• I slept with a gay guy more than once, I guess you can say a bisexual male. I had no idea. I thought he was metrosexual, with very good personal hygiene and a beautiful home. We had hung out several times and I would even spend the night at his house. One of my friends moved in next door to him a few months later and informed me he lived there with his male partner. All I could think was EWE YUCK GROSS. And not because he was gay, but because my GAYDAR was so off. Now, all I can do is laugh about it. My girls all joke around that his partner was probably watching everytime. That part is a little not funny. Lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Oct. 30, 2009