What can I make edible trees out of?

I want to make a haunted house cake but I need ideas of what to use to make edible trees, grave stones and the house. HELP!!! I need crafty people!!!

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:15 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If your going for the bare tree look, you could dip pretzel sticks in chocolate bark and "glue" the pieces together to make a trunk and branches. For the house you could use graham crackers. The grave stones could be milano cookies or ladyfingers cut in half and coated with gray icing.

Hope that gives you some ideas. Good luck, it sounds like a fun project. =)
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• something like this

http://jgd2008.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/halloween_constes.307103327.JPG
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:15 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Broccoli of course!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Never mind . .. I didn't see the word cake . . . that would be disgusting! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• How about toasted coconut marshmellows as the trunk and those green gummies. you know they kind look like a circle but have sugar on the outside. i forget what they are called. and you could use a toothpick to hold them all together and make branches. i also have seen green pull and peel twizzlers used for vines.
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 12:27 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• you could dip nutter butter cookies in white chocolate and put eyes and a mouth for ghost. They're really cute.
    justamomof4

Answer by justamomof4 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 30, 2009