Returning pain near c-section incision??

I had a c-section 2weeks ago. My incision looks great, no infections or anything...actually looks pretty healed. Anyways, I noticed that originally I experienced more pain on the right side of my incision than I did on the left...but everything healed & finally it got to the point I didn't need pain pills or anything. Well, it's been almost a week since the pain went away & I woke up today feeling pain in that same spot again! It's the same kind of pain (sore & sharp like it was for a week after surgery) but the incision still looks fine, still not red or anything...looks almost completely healed! Is this normal to experience reoccurring pain after a c-section...or is something wrong??

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 12:19 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Health

• My c-section was over 11 years ago and I'll still have pain at the incision sometimes. I'd mention it to your Dr. thought....just to be safe
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 6:50 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• It's normal. After all you did just have your baby two weeks ago. I didn't feel good until I was about 6-8 weeks PP as far as pain goes. If it gets too bad, go see your doctor just to make sure.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 30, 2009