??

well befor i got pregnant i was at 105 when i got pregnant i gained 150 i been working out and now im at 120 im trying to get the abs back but i have stretch marks on the belly. how can i get back to how i was or close? will it be tight again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Just give it time, once you get back down to your pre pregnancy weight you'll have a better idea, things might not get AS tight again. The stretch marks will fade too :) I gained 60lbs during my pregnancy and then lost like 65lbs in the 9 months after. Here's my "story" and pics... and you can see how much my stretchmarks have faded :)

http://theshapeofamother.com/blog/what-6-months-of-weight-training-can-do-ashley/
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I dont know how tall you are but when i got pg I was 108 and 5'4"..... I gained 60 lbs. Each time I was pg I gained 60 lbs. My oldest is now almost 15... Im still 5'4" but I am now about 125.... and I look GREAT. I run marathons, I hike, I surf.......... and I have come to terms with never seeing 108 again. Just be healthy. Depending on your heigth, and body type you may never get back down... but you can still look, feel, and perform wonderfully.
    Anonymous

• You should consider reshaping garments with weight loss benefits! I hope this helps.
    MakeMeOverN10

Answer by MakeMeOverN10 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2009