could be pregnant??

could i be pregnant ? i had sex without a condom about 2 weeks ago but he said he pulled out but i have not had a period yet im really scared that i might be pregnant . also i been feeling sick and sleepin alot and eatting alot more like when i was pregnant.i had a baby sept 24. also plz not rude comments.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be....test and find out. Good luck.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:46 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• First question is are you breastfeeding. That sometimes can change you're cycle. However YES it is VERY possible that you could be pregnant. I'd give it a little more time and see. Just because a guy "pulls out" ( I don't know why they think we cant get pregnant when they do that) doesnt mean its a sure fire way to not getting pregnant. I know lots of women including myself that have gotten pregnant when the guy has "pulled out". Just give it a little more time and go from there. It will all work in God's plan, He never hands us more than he knows we can handle.
    swtsthrnmomma

Answer by swtsthrnmomma at 2:46 AM on Oct. 30, 2009