39 weeks lots of anxiety and body cleansing... labor or a problem?? *TMI*

gross question
i am 39 weeks, no painful contractions, no bloody show nothing to make me think labor is on it's way until today i feel extremely anxious my chest is tight and i've been having little crying fits all day long. i've had panic attacks before and this isn't like that. i had a nesting spurt and cleaned until i got too worked up. it feels like the first day of school jitters and i cannot stop it. meditation, baths, talking...nothing helps.
i've heard about your body cleansing itself to prep for labor but it's always loose stools. i've had 5 regular stools today which is absolutely insane for me, usually i have 2 a week. i haven't eaten anything different or high in fiber to make it happen.
my baby is more active than ever! don't they STOP moving close to labor?
what the heck is going on?? it's not an emergency so i'm not calling my doctor but i just want to know if this is a sign of labor or whats going on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You're probably getting close considering you're 39 wks. The day before I had my daughter I took my husband's car to the carwash & washed & vacuumed it (in mid july & it was 100 degrees out! lol). And my baby never quit moving.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Oct. 30, 2009