NON-CHRISTIANS? Christian's are welcome to read comment but the question is to non-Christian's

When the rapture happens what will you be thinking? please don't answer with a rude answer like yay all the nutjobs are gone. But seriously speaking, I believe that it will happen in my lifetime and possibly in the really near future due to bible prophecy and fulfillment of those prophecies. So if you are here to witness the rapture and all of the Christians just disappear what will you be thinking and will you even entertain the thought that the Bible is true if something as miraculous as this happens before your eyes? I am not asking if you believe it or anything like that just asking how you think you will react towards it if you see it happen

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, I would not think that the Bible was true. Depending on how it happen would depend on how I would react. If it was a natural disaster, flood or meter or such, I would say that Mother Earth finally got tired of people killing her. Actually, I think I would probably feel that the Mother Goddess had gotten tired of watching her followers suffer.

I am not worried. I will just go to the Summerland and wait to be reborn.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 2:31 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• When the rapture happens and you fly away. Can I have your stuff? Lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• If it happens it happens but the Bible has nothing to do with that.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 2:45 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• ??This isn't logical. Forgive me. As a Christian, you believe in the Rapture. People who don't believe in God really don't believe in the rapture so how can they guess what they would think?
    *Just to let you know I believe you to be correct, and I am sorry for jumping in here...just wanted to point out the dilemma here.*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I am a Christian. I'm not sure I believe in the rapture but I can tell you that I would rather live my life as if there was a God and be wrong then to live my life as if there wasn't a God and in the end find out there is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I'm guessing people would react the same way they would if aliens came and invaded Earth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• If the rapture were to actually happen, I suspect I would be surrounded by millions of very confused, disappointed and/or pissed off Christians who didn't make the cut.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:14 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I will take part in Earthbound Pets.

"You've committed your life to Jesus.You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind? We are a group of dedicated animal lovers, and atheists. Each representative is a confirmed atheist, and as such will still be here on Earth after you've received your reward. Our network of animal activists are committed to step in when you step up to Jesus."

So feel free to send me a down payment ;)

Cassieniccole

Answer by Cassieniccole at 3:38 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• *This is going to come off as rude, but it's only meant to be honest*

Most non-christians don't believe the rapture is ever going to happen. That is part of your mythology, not ours. So, that being said, I don't have any plans on what I'll be thinking "when" it happens. Just like I don't have a Zombie Escape Plan. I don't plan in advance for fictional evenys and their consequences on my life
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 3:51 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Ummm you do realize you are asking people who do not believe in your Bible right?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:17 AM on Oct. 30, 2009