should i let go...

well my husband and i had a huge fight tonite cuz one of his old friends is in town and he want to hang out with some very inakppropriate girls tonite and my husband tried to lie to me to get to go...then when he realized that wasnt going to work he just went he was there for 2 hours and then went to his moms to stay cuz he doesnt wanna be here...what should i do

stephanielashay

Asked by stephanielashay at 2:26 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• this is what i tell myself and i hope this can help you. - if he doesn't feel like he's doing anything wrong, why did he have to lie about it? -maybe because he has something to hide, or i may be over reacting ... * - you're not wrong for being upset... majority of females in my opinion would be also. * i wouldn't let myself stress it for too long.. i have learned after many mistakes that i shouldn't be the one upset for his wrong doings. -
    ladiijadex3

Answer by ladiijadex3 at 2:34 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I definately agree with the first reply. If he didn't feel like he was doing anything that he shouldn't be doing then he would've just told you the truth. I would be PISSED! that he just took off and left anyways, especially to hang out with some females. That show's that he is not considering you feelings at all. I mean how would he feel if you just left to hang out with some guys? And on top of that he wasn't even man enough to come home and face the music he had to run to his momma's house. He needs to grow up. I don't know how your dh is but if mine did that and went to his moms instead of coming home then I would think that he went there maybe to try and clean up himself or whatever. But that's just me sometimes my mind runs wild lol
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 3:12 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i would be livid, change the locks and throw his stuff out............ i would freak .........
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:33 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I would not over-react to him. I would contact the friends and get the real story first. Dont jump to conclusions. He may just be upset that you dont trust him. People give up on relationships too easily. Find the root of the problem, it is probably something that could easily be solved.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 9:43 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• He's a big baby. When he comes home spank his a&& and make it up to him.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2009