What do you do for a living?

I am a counselor support for a company, I work with mental and health. I work with every kind of mental health disorder.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:39 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• i run a company, i am a sales rep to two catalog companys and i also advertise for melaleuca
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• SAHM
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 2:39 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I'm currently a classified sub, but I'm working on my MA in teaching. I will be done with my MA in January 2011 and hopefully teaching full time in fall 2011.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:43 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I'm part of the accounting team for an national internet technology company!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:45 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I am a potter by trade and a SAHM for now until I get my studio up in the spring. But I will only work when dh is home.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:52 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I went to school to teach English as a second language, while I was in school I trained dogs for a living and after I graduated I kept training dogs. I liked it and the sad truth was it paid better then teaching! Now I'm a stay at home mom, but I have a training business and I do that a few hours a month for some extra $$$.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:26 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I have two degrees (teaching and pharmaceuticals) but I'm a SAHM. I wait tables Fri and sometimes Sat night(s) for fun, to get out and talk to people, and to give dad some alone time with baby.

Answer by missanc at 8:30 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• accountant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Worked FT in banking for many, many years. Now am a WAHM with a home business.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:31 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I run my own website devoted to helping moms financially and I have a full time business with Ameriplan and very part time businesses with TeaPoria, GreenSmoke and The PowerBar...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:40 AM on Oct. 30, 2009