Fluid leaking @ 16 weeks...HELP! Repost-it disappeared too fast.

Did I just pee my pants or is something wrong. Should I go to the ER or wit til the morning to go in. Don't wanna go to the ER unless I have to with all the flu crap going around. I am 16 weeks with my second child. The first time my water broke at 35 weeks. It felt just like that but not so much fluid. But like I couldn't control my blater or something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well I am 16 weeks today and the other day I peed myself a little bit. Didnt even feel myself pee until I felt that warmness and I had to stop myself from peeing all the way lol, Its probably because you peed yourself, your not use to your uterus pushing against the bladder and it can be hard to tell when you have to pee...
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 3:16 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• This is going to sound odd. Smell it. Amniotic fluid smells like semen. And if you are really brave taste it. Amiotic fluid is sweet. :) If you don't want to do that go get checked. I was checked three times. ALL three times they said it was urine. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Just so you know you dont have to go tht ER. call Labor and delivery and they will have you go straight to them. Through the main enternce of the hospital, not even having to go near the ER... Please get checked :o)
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 10:37 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i leaked urine thru out both my pregnancies
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:38 AM on Oct. 30, 2009