is this normal 5 month postpartum

so for the first 3 periods after having my son they were really heavy and now its the 4th one, im 5 months postpartum and it came and then stopped early then came back 8 hours later lasted for maybe 2 then came back again about 6 hours later and im not even bleeding to much when it comes back but im def bleeding..is this normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't know. I breast fed DD and just got my first period in 18 months! We're still bfing but I guess not enough to keep it from coming :( Bummer, it was nice!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:12 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• The period I did just get was kinda like that though, off and on for a couple days.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:13 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I was still having weird periods after 5 months, but I would just call your doc and check. And if you think you might have a chance of being pregnant... Take a test, thats the first thing they will do at your apt. :O) GOOD LUCK!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 10:34 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I would just call your obgyn for peice of mind.Then you'll feel better.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 2:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• ohh i hope not pregnant!!! ive been using condoms, but after having my son ive been breaking out with stuff like that..so i really really hope not pregnant i will defenitly give them a call, then if i go in maybe they will maybe help me set up a kind of bc my insurance covers.
    Anonymous