baby names

I'm having a hard time finding unique names for a girl that I like I want a name that's easy to shorten and go with either Jean or Renee as a middle name. Any suggestions?

angeleyes0306

Asked by angeleyes0306 at 3:09 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have some, but I'm not done having kids and I don't want them to become any less unique lol. Good luck!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:15 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Not unique but I think the name Rebecca Jean is cute. Her formal first name could be professional and she would have the choice of Becky, or Becca. Rebecca isn't an over used name right now so there's a good chance she'll be the only one in her class.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• what about temponee? ( say it as it sounds)
    sarahandmark09

Answer by sarahandmark09 at 3:56 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Georgianna
    Adrianna
    Brianna
    Miracle or Mira
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I am pregnant and LOVE the name Sydney for a girl! its not that common and very pretty. I also like Brooklyn. How about Shyanne or Savannah.
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 8:32 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Molly too, that isnt a common name most people think it should be holly. my sisters name is Molly Jean, and we call her smiley, well when she was younger we did! it was cute!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 8:34 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• My cousin's name is Kyla Renee (well its spelled Kaila but no one got it right and always called her Kayla so she changed the spelling.)
    I also know a girl names Cecily Renee.
    My 4 year olds name is Kayci and the one on the way is going to be Karlee...neither of those are really common names.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 9:44 AM on Oct. 30, 2009