Do you say Thank You?

When someone chooses your answer as the best, do you ever send a message saying thank you? Would it make a difference rather or not you sent a thank you message if the person that picked your answer was a friend? I have been tempted to send thank you messages so as not to appear rude but I just wasn't sure if it was proper or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i usually do...but lately, my answers are for anon posts..so i couldn't.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:16 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I do!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 9:19 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I'm guilty.. I don't. I don't answer questions hoping I get best answer so I don't really give it much thought when I get selected..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:30 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I am with all of the above. I don't answer questions to get best answer but most of the time I do say thank you. No it does not make a difference to me if the person picking the answer is a friend. I average 2 days to return messages anyway because my time on here is limited but as soon as I get a chance I try to send a quick TY. The only difference is if it is a friend I may leave the TY on their page instead of sending a message.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 9:36 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I've become friends with most of the women that have sent me thank you's for me selecting them as best answer. So I say yes. Send them a thank you and get to know them! Although, I'm gulity of not sending Thank yous, I will start doing that!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:39 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Generally speaking no...but nor do I expect one from a mom who chooses my answer as best.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:56 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I dont do that but usually when someone picks my answer they talk about it in a message to me and I just have a conversation with them about it. If they dont talk to me about ti then I dont say anything. Im sure they wont care, they have other things to do.

I thought you were going to ask if you say thank you when you sneeze and someone says bless you. lol. idk why. I was just expecting that!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 9:56 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Yes, I usually send a thank you message when my answer is chosen as best. If I ask a serious question and get several good suggestions, I also send thank you messages for those as well. I have become friends with some moms this way when we have a particular issue in common.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I appreciate every single kind reply ever!! I appreciate everyone that touches me somehow! If I can I go to their page and Thank them!! My heart loves all kindness! Nice Matters!! When my answer is chosen I click to thank them personally back! If its anon. I don't know if I can! But I so want to!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:53 AM on Oct. 30, 2009