does anyone know a great private health insurance group for texas?

just wondering what private health insurance companies out there (Texas only please) are working for you- price and hassle wise which one do you like? i have to change insurance to lower our monthly cost with bcbs (850 mth) for myself and 2 little ones. sick about paying this much- i would rather save it or have a corvette! thanks for any help.

sorry if i have posted this in the wrong spot.....

mamaof2becka

Asked by mamaof2becka at 9:52 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Health

• Im guessing your a single mom? Or DH's insurance wont cover you? Have you checked into CHIPs for the kiddos and then find you and independant policy?
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• my husbands insurance is crazy expensive so we are just looking for a change for myself and the kids. as for chip- i think my husband makes too much to qualify for it. i am more so looking for someone that is happy with a private insurance company as i have looked into so many different ones. thanks for answering!!
    mamaof2becka

Answer by mamaof2becka at 9:37 AM on Nov. 5, 2009