Wal-Mart returns?

My BF went to walmart the other night to suprise me (lol) and get me things ive been telling him i need for a week( how sweet huh?! LOL) well he also picked our daughter up a costume .. even tho we have one. well he thought it came w/ EVERYTHING pictured lol (why he doesnt read im not sure!). well i told him theres no way we can find anything to go under it that would look nice (its for a costume party) ... so he said he'd take it back ... well we just got our car out the shop so now we can take it back ... he bought it 3 - maybe 4 days ago , NEVER opened ... the plastic things that hold it together are even still on there ..

question is : will they exchange it? i know they have a return policy on costumes but since this one wasnt opened or even used i didnt know what they'd do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Shopping

• they should
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• as long as its before halloween
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I suggest calling them and trying to return today!! hurry!!!
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 10:12 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• What, I'm sure you have ther reciept right!?!?!?!?!?!? IF you do and everything is in the package they should take it, what happened to the 30 day policy?
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:16 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• It has to be before Halloween. They wont take it after the 30th
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i think they would take it back anytime within the time for returns as long as you didn't open it.
    Anonymous

• yes as long as it hasnt' been more than 30 days and you have the receipt (I work at walmart) Iknow they will if like I said it's not been more than 30 days and you have the receipt if you don't have the receipt they will give you back your money on a walmart gift card but take your id with you. :)
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2009