Where can I go to make honest money with no start up cost?

I am looking for a job that I can do that has no start up cost. I have looked online and just got the run around.

daddysbaby1999

Asked by daddysbaby1999 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• At home jobs?
    You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 10:30 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I'm assuming you're looking for something you can do from home? I don't think there is an "ideal" job, some type of sacrifice usually has to be made. You can keep another child in your home, or if it's a daycare issue - get a job during the hours your dh is home

Answer by missanc at 10:30 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I own my own website, Sabrina's Closet I created this site because I had been scammed or had simply failed while looking for work from home. I wanted a place where women could find real legit options and not have to feel like they were being pressured in to trying one or another. You can even explore the different pros and cons about home businesses vs. home Jobs. The site has grown in to a great site for earning opportunities but also for saving, shopping and even charities. I have tried to build it up around the idea that moms don't have time to go spend the day at the mall but they want the best deals. So, while I'm still working out the bugs, it's kinda taken on a life of it's own.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:39 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I know you said you don't want anything with start-up fees, but I honestly don't think there is anything you can do from home that is free. I work from home and you can too! All you need is $29 to get started! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:11 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I've got two jobs one is I sell avon on the side it didn't cost me but 10.00 to get started if your interested go to www.youravon.com/cynthiabostick you could have some organization through an eparty online you could agree oet your own websiten some kind of compensation,you also g
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I didn't finish on my last answer not sure what happened but what i was saying was that they will give a website
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

I know you said no start up cost...but believe me...it's worth it. The startup cost gives you everything you need to make money. I made my money back in the first month! Scentsy is really fun and easy...and it's an awesome company!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Visit http://17894.powerbarclub.com I have just started, it is free to join and you are able to build a business.
    AnnaMama09

Answer by AnnaMama09 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Starting Avon is very inexpensive and you can make the money back very quickly! Just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code DHULLUM to get started :)
    If you are interested but cannot afford the kit I will let you host an Eparty through my site to earn it! Email me for details!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:19 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:37 AM on Oct. 31, 2009