What do you think this is?

Do you think it's a boy or girl? I really hope I can put pictures on here..

Photobucket

bugsmommy09

Asked by bugsmommy09 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• don't see a sac so i'll say girl, what did they tell you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• If I'm looking at it right I'm going to say a boy. I think I see his sac! LOL Congratulations!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:19 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I clearly see a penis and a sac underneath it! Look again!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:20 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• They told me girl, it was a sentimental ultrasound, and I think she just wanted to make it where she wouldn't have to reschedule me another free ultrasound.

I'm wanting a girl too, because I have a 8.5 month old boy.
    bugsmommy09

Answer by bugsmommy09 at 10:27 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• there are 2 small white lines that could possibly be the labia (i am a nurse)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I am an x-ray tech and am used to looking at pictures like this. I say it is vague. You should request the free one to be sure if you really want to know for sure. From your picture above I would lean towards girl but the pictures of the legs are not clear enough. Your ultrasound tech could have done better. My sons "wee-wee" popped up clear as day. But if your ultrasound tech had the transducer turned a weird angle it could distort the picture and blur out the penis. I wouldn't go by this picture to determine whether your are having a girl or a boy. I would hate for your to buy all pink and then end up with a beautiful little boy. There is nothing wrong with clarification.
    jdelain79

Answer by jdelain79 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2009