How do i make some extra holiday cash?

I have a few ideas:

1. Post a sheet on the bulletin board at nearby stores, to give people rides to Doc Appointments or to do their holiday or food shopoping.

2. Post a bulletin to wrap peoples holiday gifts

3. Bake cookies, cakes and pies

4. I can't think of anything else...lol

Any suggestions? No bashing please:)

Shyma

Asked by Shyma at 10:33 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• Babysitting for families who want go christmas shopping or holiday parties without their children
    Try www.care.com to find people who need a sitter for anytime soon.
    LuvOurFamily

Answer by LuvOurFamily at 10:41 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I sell holiday baskets all different sizes and price. Shyma, I like some of your money making ideas!
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 10:51 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:08 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Avon Independent Sales Representative

Beauty Advisor/ E-Representative

Visit my website- http://vforstein.avonrepresentative.com/ to shop

Contact me to Start your own business

Earn as much as 50% plus incentives!

E-mail- victoriascandles2003@yahoo.com

Phone- 1-570-903-3133

BECOME AN AVON REPRESENTATIVE
    IMMEDIATELY ONLINE

www.start.youravon.com
    vickiefrompa

Answer by vickiefrompa at 11:12 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:49 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Heres a free website http://17894.powerbarclub.com,
    Here are some ideas:
    Holiday baskets would be a good one-
    Kids jewlery and kids hair barretts-
    If you intrested in baking maybe you could create a cookie shop where you deliver (like pizza places) but instead your delivering cookies
    Visit 48 days to the work you love by Dan Miller I am in the process of doing that in mean time I am doing the link above..Good luck any questions let me know!
    AnnaMama09

Answer by AnnaMama09 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Have you thought about direct sales? I'm sure you've seen the Avon commercials, but the truth is that those things are a reality in pretty much all facets of direct sales if you work for them and right now is typically the busiest selling season of the year so it might be a great time for you to get started. I am with a party plan company that sells Adult Products but there are hundreds of other categories out there. You might prefer selling makeup, clothing, jewlery, scrapbooking, or cookware to name a few.

If your not into those suggestions you could try to do a temp job like wrapping gifts. Most of the time these jobs are easy to come by and they are only part time and only through the holiday season.
    brownbaggirl

Answer by brownbaggirl at 10:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Im a leader with Scentsy Wickless CAndles and this is a great income for me...... Free info packet with samples avail...

www.wicklesschic.com
    Kahne

Answer by Kahne at 10:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Selling Avon is a great way to make extra money! To start just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code DHULLUM

Personally for the holidays I plan on hosting a few Avon fundraisers to bring in extra money! They are usually very fun :) Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:17 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:37 AM on Oct. 31, 2009