What do you do when you wake up knowing it's gonna be a bad day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• PRAY!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• have a nice weekendYes I agree with anon. at 9:43 Pray. If you really think about it if it is going to be a bad day already bc you are putting that in your head why don't you make the best of it you make it what it is and don't forget to pray...:)

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Change your way of thinking! Starting your day off thinking it's going to be a bad day will bring you nothing but a bad day! Be positive and hope for a wonderful day! Or don't let the little things bother you!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I agree with the pp
    Jacqalyn

Answer by Jacqalyn at 10:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances. - Martha Washington, 1732-1802

I live by that quote. I never have bad days. I flat refuse! It works I tell ya.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Depending on the situation: I make whatever gourmet coffee we have in the cupboard that's reserved for weekends and guests, or I splurge on gourmet coffee. If I don't have time for that, I will treat myself to lunch. :-)

That's what I do for the little things that make it a bad day. If I have something big hanging over my head, the best thing to do is pray/meditate/whatever you do to bring patience and comfort.

redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 10:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• you change your mindset. have you ever heard of "the law of attraction"? alot of people believe in it strongly- and its basically you have to change your energy and you can get the things in life you want. if you have negative energy, you will bring negative things to you. like if you wake up saying "its a bad day, wonder what else will go wrong" then things will go wrong, like hitting every stop light on the way to work. but if you say "well the morning was rough, but it will get better", then it will get better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Fall back asleep, and continue falling back asleep until I wake up knowing it's going to be a great day!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• For 30 long life robbing years I've woken up with a Migraine! I so hate it! But now I wake up with even more challenges and problems!! We're jobless and hopeless. I do end each night in Deep prayer & through out the day! I usually wake up to one of my Cat's sincere looks! She knows my Migraine & pain! Sometimes she has a tear of empathy in her eye. Sometimes she lightly nips my nose and tries to help! I get up & try to shake it off... I try to find a reason....
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• decide to say screw it and look for the positive or funny aspect that can be gleaned from any situation. I tend to see the world through rose colored glasses and have a Pollyanna attitude. i developed it in my youth when i found out it drove my second oldest sister batty

Angelinda- my aut had those and so does my daughter. you have my prayers from now on

mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 30, 2009