Baby getting hiccups?

I'm 25 weeks pregnant and I think my baby has had the hiccups...I can't remember exactly what it should feel like bc I was pregnant with my first DD 4 years ago so I'm not sure if the hiccups is what I've been feeling or what.
This little girl is so energetic and Ive gotten so used to her movng ALL the time that I don't know if I'm feeling her hiccup or if she's just that rowdy. By the time I notice that there's a "rhythmic" movement and focus on her moving to see if it's hiccups, she completely stops moving like she knows Im trying to see if thats what I feel lol She woke me up this morning at about 6:15 and Im pretty sure it was hiccups bc I was laying on my left side and every 5-10 secondsI could feel her on my left side hit the mattress lol

misspriss_1987

Asked by misspriss_1987 at 10:42 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lol... My son had them all the time! I loved it! It made me laugh so hard, deff. the greatest thing! I am pregnant with my 2nd and I cant wait to feel the new baby do it!!! After the baby is here wathc out though, my son as gas really bad, and gets tummy aches... So keep the gas drops around... I dont know if it has anything to do with it, but better safe than sorry :o) Congrats!!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 10:45 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• yes my son had them all the time, ecspecially after i drank milk for some reason lol, he had them all the time when he was a newborn but he doesn't get them as much anymore hes 6 months now
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 10:52 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• yeah my baby is doing that but almost after everytime i eat lol
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 10:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2009