Have you ever done this or thought of it? (using ur dh's hair dye) just alittle bit :)

My dh dyes his hair you know to hide just alittle of the gray he doesn't use the whole thing just enough to make it look like he is graying slowly it looks really natural and good. I told him next time he does it let me know and I too will like to have alittle of it to do my roots (it is mostly on my temples, hairline and the back of my neck, not so bad back there but I do see alittle white. Yes it seems like we are all dying our hair every 4 to 6 weeks or sooner depending on how fast ur hair grows. anyway so far so good. This another good way of killing two birds with one stone...lol

What do you think?

By the way I have read that woman should not use men's stuff, It did not say anything like that on this box.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't see why not, my hubby is always asking to use what's left of mine but I never have any left.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• haircolor is haircolor. doesn't matter which sex uses it. what's important is knowing whether its permanent or semi-permanent. if you're wanting total cover, you need permanent. if he's just fading the color, he's probably using a semi that washes out..some products for men are semi.
    also, know that you can't reuse color. once the product has been opened and mixed (if its a 2-product mix), you have to throw it away. you can't simply put a lid on, and save it.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 4:19 PM on Oct. 30, 2009