33 weeks and feeling of out of breathe just from sitting?

I am 33 weeks preg. And it is really starting to hit me. I can just be sitting here and totally feel worn out and out of breathe. HEr movements seem to be moving more upward... and getting more uncomfortable. I am sure this is normal, i guess. ANy one else feeling this and how do you stay comfortable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, one day I was driving to work and crying at the same time because I couldn't breathe, LOL. The next day my baby dropped and I was able to get some lung room. One of the many joys of pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• completely normal just try to relax and you will be fine shell move down soon .....you try to stay calm and relax by slowly inhaling and rubbing her down
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I know what you mean I'm along 33 weeks too, and I have hardly any energy, I'm tired, and I'm having pains everywhere. This is where it gets miserable and when you want the baby to be here already.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 30, 2009