I am looking to work from home I have a computer, internet a cell phone and I will not pay any upfront costs Please HELP!!!

babyb1182

Asked by babyb1182 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• I own my own website, Sabrina's Closet I created this site because I had been scammed or had simply failed while looking for work from home. I wanted a place where women could find real legit options and not have to feel like they were being pressured in to trying one or another. You can even explore the different pros and cons about home businesses vs. home Jobs. The site has grown in to a great site for earning opportunities but also for saving, shopping and even charities. I have tried to build it up around the idea that moms don't have time to go spend the day at the mall but they want the best deals. So, while I'm still working out the bugs, it's kinda taken on a life of it's own.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:14 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i advertise for a company and i had to pay out to start to get my business materials to learn about the company. i also took online classes for two days. we are also asked to buy products but it isnt bad we get $100 free product plus its stuff i normally buy, but it aso helps us be farmiliar with the product to help advertise, without it we would be blank pages and know nothing about who we work for.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• SabrinaMBowen

I like your website a lot.  Espeically the coupon linking.  =]

I notice something you might want to fix.  Look at Become a Member linking.  ;-)

Anonymous

• opps me to.  Especially  LOL ^^^^

Anonymous

• Try this website it is completly free, you can build a business with no fees asked of you. I have just started with this company to help my family out until I get a "Full Time" job. Let me know if you have any questions

http://17894.powerbarclub.com
    AnnaMama09

Answer by AnnaMama09 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:36 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• You can sell on craigslist and eBay for no upfront costs, just sell clothes, toys, accessories, collectibles and books you and your family no longer use. Then use the money earned and go to clearance sales, thrift stores, yard sales, consignment shops an sales and buy more inventory....as you keep stocking your inventory you'll be able to keep profit for yourself as well. I make about $200-$300 in a profit a week selling part-time on eBay
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I've worked from home for 8 yrs and I've had a lot of interactions with people in other at home businesses. You're going to have a hard time finding a legitimate business without any sort of start up fee. In the industry it's quite normal to invest in your business.

I've personally averaged $60,000 per yr working part time for the last 8 yrs. I know the steps and activities it takes to work sucessfully with our company and I act as a mentor to guide others through the process of meeting their goals.

It actually only cost $1 to start your business before Nov. 23rd. If you'd like to get more information, please call me at 949-487-1445 or log onto our website and request more information www.MyMomsOffice.com
    familyvalues

Answer by familyvalues at 9:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I definitely know how you feel as I searched for 3 years and lost $15,000 before now being successful working from home for two years now with Ameriplan®! There are many ways to Work from Home! Below there is a blog and Articles to assist you in your Work from Home search!

Work from Home Information Blog
    Work from Home Articles to Review and Subscribe to

jennifermay

Answer by jennifermay at 4:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2009