Would you go through this again even after 5 years (opposed to 10 to 15) BREAST AUGMENTATION

Ok I have heard that once you have a breast augmentation you'd have to have them done in another 10 to 15 yrs. Ok I have mine done in '05 (36-38C) depends what bra I am wearing :)
Anyway my dh says since we have the money now and don't know what the heck is going to happen in the future he'd like for me to do this again only maybe go to a comfortable D... :) I don't mind doing this and the money is there. I just don't know I guess subconsciously I am thinking of the money we spent already the first time. My dh says don't worry about it...but I do mind. What do you think of this?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I wish I could afford to get my breast done, if you can do it then do it shit!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I'd be offended if my dh didn't like my breasts the way they are! Even though you got through it okay the first time - it is major surgery and there are no guarantees. I would never go under the knife just for looks!

Answer by missanc at 11:09 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Oh heck yeah! I just got mine done in May(DDs) and I already wish my DH would offer to let me go bigger. LOL!!! I would love to up my 475s to 800s.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:37 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• My sister got hers done D cup when she was 20. She had a such a bad self esteem and the surgery made thanigs so much better for her. :) At age 29,A few months ago, she had them redone to DD's and she loves them! (I think they are ridiculously big on her but she is super happy so whatever!
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2009