Um, what?!?!

Ok, so I got an email back about the girl who was supposed to read my appeal about getting into the school I want. She told me that my rejection was based on the fact that I ended my enrollment at U of O. I see that as meaning that I withdrew completely from school? Which is not the case at all. I finished all my classes. Took the finals and everything. This is so frustrating. I'm about to just give up!!

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think part of passing college is dealing with this kind of stuff. Really i used to cry and be so frustrated with dealing with the academic advisors, scheduling classes, going all the way across campus to do what they said and finding out they were wrong. It is all very frustrating but part of the learning process. Seriously I have to swallow hard and deal with this stuff in the work force all the time. Dont give up just know that you dont want that lady stopping you from the future you have planned. Deep breath, cool off..send her a msg and explain what you did to us. Tell her you completed your classes and finals and want to make a change. Ask her specifically what you have to do to go to school here....
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I've already explained it to her that my first year in college was a bust because I had just moved with my son and was adjusting. She said she's going to pass my appeal to her boss.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• haha..you're just a nuscience anyway..maybe she doesn't like your attitude and messed up ways of thinking and that's why she didn't accept you..move on and quit complaining!!!

Anonymous

• Learn how to explian nuisance before you try and insult me
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:06 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• well you are a nuisance becase you just are. you are very irritating with all of these questions. so what the lady doesnt want to let you into that college..quit bothering everyone on the net about it.sheesh.and every answer you type is always rude.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• ''Because I just am" is a great response. I'll ask what I want and if you don't like you don't have to read it. Move on.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Anon is right!! Sara you are a very mean, rude person. I wouldve rejected you too!
    Anonymous