HELP! My 4 year is acting like a little demon.

My dd is ADHD.She is whiney irratible and wont listen to a word i say please help i dont know what else todo i've tried spanking to bribing she whines over every thing she asked a ton of qeustions 100x each what can i do?my hubbys always telling her to hush and ges illwhen she asks a simple qeustion she gets mad and throws things and she yells at me and my hub if we dont answer her she starts screaming please help me

Redneckmomma19

Asked by Redneckmomma19 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Who diagnosed her ADHD? ADHD is way over diagnosed. Any competant dr would not think of diagnosing before age 5. Is she seeing a psychiatrist? Are you in behavioral therapy? Has she had a food panel rast test for IgG & IgE to rule out food sensitivities? Have you removed ALL artificial colors & flavors, HFCS, and excess sugars from her diet? She sounds like a curious girl. answer her questions with questions. You need to be consistant with discipline. Never bribe. That only encourages more whining because it puts her in control.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• My daugther ask questions a lot becuase she wants to know abou ther world and she is really smart in my book. I would go to the liberary and check out the self help section. There are a few good books SOS for parents, Love and Logic that might help you. Also try family counseling to ease the tension and find news ways of working with each other. Good luck.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 2:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Welcome to my world...Have a nice stay.
    Anonymous