• In the Spotlight:

Houston, we have a problem! No formula, what should I do?

My sister dropped her kids off and said"you still have that formula here right?" I said "I don't know isn't it kind of old?" she said yes but use it. Well I don't have that formula, the baby is crying and there is only enough to make 1 1/2 more bottles. I have her until 9:30-10 tonight........

What should I do? I don't have my car or any money. Could I give her pediasure to replace 1 bottle? She is..... born in march, so 7 1/2 months old

OwensMama824

Asked by OwensMama824 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• where is your sister, could you call her and tell her...ro call someone else to go get it ?
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:38 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Has she has any solids yet? you can make her some mashed potatos or something like that until you can get a hold of your sister or someone else. good luck.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I would try your BEST to call anyone to get to the store and pick up some formula for that baby. A neighbor, friend, relative,anyone. In the meantime try to give her some baby food-oatmeal,mash potatoes,pureed fruit, some diluted juice. Poor Baby please get her what she needs. Your sister is a loser for dropping her off without the baby's stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Oct. 30, 2009