Would you buy school holiday candy from the kid of a parent that is rummered to do meth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in

• First I would consider the source. I hate rumors and 99% of the time they are not true anyway. I doubt I would let whatever the parent does affect how I treat the child.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I would. Why not the kid shouldnt be looked at or treated diff just because the parents are fuck ups.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 11:46 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• If the money is going to her, no, if it is going to a school cause, yes
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 11:46 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Yes because its not the kids fault their parent is a druggie. Poor kid already has it bad enough with a druggie parent.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 12:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I'd just be amazed that they put the child first. don't most 'druggies' focus on themselves over anything
    ???
    Anonymous

• Yes, but write a check to the school. Last year we did a fundraiser and one of my student's mothers kept all the money and told the people who ordered stuff the school cancelled the fundraiser and kept the money :(

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• No, not because of any of the reason above, but because the chemicals they use to do that are dangerous and explosive and I would be afraid of contamination. Even if they were wrapped in plastic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Yes, if I had the money. The parent's addiction has nothing to do with the child participating in a school fundraiser. I don't take kindly to "rumors". Until I have the cold, hard facts, I don't assume a damn thing.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• if someone is so convinced that they are spreading this around then WHY oh WHY havent they contacted the cops?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

Next question in
4-h yay or nay?

Next question overall (General Parenting)
your baby can read?