how I feel at 2 months preggo......

Just curious to see if there are any other women feeling the same as me....Im probably about 2 months preggo, Im nauseated 24/7 without vomiting but when I do eat my stomach gets upset VERY easily and I then have the runs (sorry for tmi)!

v_serenil

Asked by v_serenil at 11:54 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's how I WAS at 2 months, with the exception of the diarrhea. I had the opposite problem through my entire pregnancy! I could barely lift my head off of my pillow in the mornings without feelig ill. Try to keep some crackers, and sprite or ginger ale handy.  Not a miracle cure, but It helped calm my stomach a bit. Hang in there momma, it doesn't last forever. And Congratulatons on your pregnancy!

Anonymous

• i threw yp so much i lost 10 lbs
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Try a hott tea too. I was sick MY WHOLE 1st preg. due to having great hormones ;O) Its a good thing your feeling sick, even though its hard for you see it! I drank red rose tea, it it helped to calm my belly some. And they make a ginger tea too. Stay away from rasberry though, thought to cause labor... Ginger drops are great to keep handy and I got some vitamin drops at my docs. B2 I think. They helped some... you can ask for them at the pharmacy too. They come in lolly pops also. Good Luck! Add me as a friend if you want! I am about 2 months along with #2 :o)
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 12:35 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• im 8 weeks 4 days and i had morning sickness all day until a few days ago ive been able to keep down alot sometimes i still vomit though but not as much as i was. everyone says the neusea will go away so lets just keep hoping that lol
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2009