White House for sale to the highest campaign donors?

In June 2008, candidate Obama sold in his "hope and CHANGE" : “We need a President who will look out for the interests of hardworking families, not just their big campaign donors and corporate allies.”

Now, according to the Washington Times “high-dollar fundraisers have been promised access to senior White House officials in exchange for pledges to donate $30,400 personally or to bundle $300,000 in contributions ahead of the 2010 midterm elections.”

Another account of Obama is truly no different than all politicians before him. Are you still buying his CHANGE? If so, do you have $30,400?

Many Obama bundlers have secured slots on federal advisory panels and commissions. Still more have benefited from the time-honored patronage tradition of rewarding political benefactors with ambassadorships.

Paying to Play?

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 11:55 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• "He was the better choice of the two major parties. Plain and Simple"

And that is what makes it all so sad. We were basically offered OLD poop or YOUNG poop, and frankly, young poop is fresher and smells worse.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• First Lady’s social secretary, Desiree Rogers

According to left-wing watchdog Public Citizen, Rogers bundled more than $200,000 for Obama and contributed $28,500 to Democrat committees. Rogers’ ex-husband, John W. Rogers, Jr., chief executive of multi-billion-dollar Ariel Capital Management, played basketball with Michelle O’s brother, Craig Robinson, at Princeton. Mr. Rogers also served as a campaign finance bundler for Team Obama – and hung with President Obama in the White House on Super Bowl Sunday.

http://www.whorunsgov.com/Profiles/Desiree_Rogers

http://whitehouseforsale.org/bundler.cfm?Bundler=25484

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• The Obamination is a fraud. He's broken almost every campaign promise he made. When are people going to wake up to this FACT.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• *sigh* more change I can't believe in. I'm starting to wish I had remained blissfully ignorant.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• *sigh* more change I can't believe in. I'm starting to wish I had remained blissfully ignorant"

It would be easier that way
    Anonymous

• The White House has ALWAYS been for sale to the highest campaign donor.

Anonymous

Somedays I feel the same way. I feel stupid for voting for Obama he is not change my husband calls him Bush light.lol
    Anonymous

• And I thought his huge amount of fundraisers were just to support his re-election bid. This is worse than I thought.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:23 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I don't feel stupid for voting for Obama, never bought into the "hope and change" rhetoric but do agree he is Bush lite.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 1:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2009