what are you and your kids wearing ?????

i am wearing pink sweatpants and a tanktop and my daughters are still in there tinkerbell pjs

mom2b23869

Asked by mom2b23869 at 11:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm in a tshirt, sweatpants, and uggs, I'm holding DD in a onesie, DS is wearing socks, shorts, ans a tshirt, and other DD is in a tanktop and Little Mermaid pants :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 11:59 AM on Oct. 30, 2009

• BIG t-shirt and sweat pants for me. My baby was wearing a t shirt and sweat pants but he went for a nap and didn't want pants on so just a shirt and diaper for now until he gets up
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• My son is in his footie Pj's (still- yeah dad isn't home yet so, we usually bum around in jammies until dad gets home :) shhhhh) And me of course I am in some super cute flannel shorts and a long sleeved shirt (my favorite jammies- they are from VS)
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 12:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I am in a t shirt and sweatpants...a theme I am seeing among the moms :)...my 3 year old old is in a WVU shirt and a pair of shorts. The baby is in a sleeper..with frogs on it.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 12:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• my 2big boys they jst change into some jeans and spiderman shirt and a truck shirt, my youngest i dress him up very warm some sweat pants and very warm brown sweater my poor baby is coming down wit a cold :(
    and me still in my pjs pants and a sweater - this house is soo cold today :(
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I wearing this really sexy see through black nightie that i wore to bed last night. Huh. Lol. Yeah right, I'm wearing paint stained sweats and a old shirt. My DD is still in her jammies. We are going to go take a bath right now.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 12:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• me - jeans and tshirt

middle dd home sick is in her comfy pants and tshirt.

youngest is wearing her halloween costume lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• We are both wearing jeans, tshirt and our shoes! We just got home a little bit ago and we will be going out again as soon as I change his diaper!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Today is spirit day in the distict. So all three went to school in jeans and their school tee's, with a coat of course. I'm in my white jeans a pink tee and a sweater.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2009