I am due to start AF on Sunday but I am having light pink spotting today is is very light and NO cramping

I have been having light spotting for about 14 hours I am DUE to start AF on Sunday I have NO cramping what so ever, but my tummy feels a little pushed up this morning. I had sex the day after AF which was around 10-4-2009 and I am is worknot sure if I OED or not. I have had sore breast, mood swings out of this world, have cried I dont know how many time in the past two weeks and that is when I go to my psy class. The spotting is very very light and I have not been tired either. I have been pregnant before but I dont remember any of this. It is now where it seems to have EVERY thing upset me and I dont know why. When AF does show I am in a very bad mood until she leaves but this is different and not me, my periods are anywhere from three to four days and range anywhere from heavy to light by day two and this last one was all light and just a little cramping. I ALWAYS have bad cramps. ANY advice would be great.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• So go take a preggo test and see for sure. You sound convices you are preggo. What does AF and OED mean?
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2009