where to find a job that i can work on everyday all day no get rich quick scams or startup business?

I am a mom of 3 boys and recently they all have turned old enough to go to school. I now have everyday Monday through Friday free and I really, really need a job that I can make an income with. I am not looking for startup business's, survey taking, or get rich quick schemes. I really want a job that I can stay with. I have tried all of the others and I am just enterested in doing lagitament, minimum wage( I mean no promises of making lots of money without doing anything) or a little better . I am willing to work hard and have ALOT of time on my hands. I am a very fast learner who knows you cant just get something for nothing so I intend on working for what I get. If there is anybody out there who can help me with this I would be so grateful. I have been going to every site possible to try and find a simple job to help my family out with and I havent found one yet, I am desperate!! Thankyou in advance for helping me with this.

texassunshine

Asked by texassunshine at 1:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would go to a temp agency and let them put you to work. Some one may hire you from that. Also many states have work force commission that will help you find a job and complete job applications. Get the paper and look at the want ads, many are online as well. When you are out and about see stores are hiring. A bank is a good job, you could do part-time to be home with when the kids get home.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do from home. I have made good money, and it's fun to do. My husband and kids even enjoy getting involved! Let me know if I can help with questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• First look into Telecommunications in you local area, look into all the call centers, in my area its Cox, citi, airlines, teletech that are offering work at home positions. They may require you to work onsite for a few months before they release you at home. Or some positions offer virtual training. Also there is a great book that I am reading called 48 days to the work you love by Dan Miller. It is really taking me though a process of finding extra income by finding out what your talents are. There are free sites that will also help you make extra money on the side, you wont be rich quick , it will take time. Right now I am doing the link below for extra income until I get hired full time with one of the call centers that I'm working with. Good luck any questions let me know!
    Free site...
    http://17894.powerbarclub.com
    AnnaMama09

Answer by AnnaMama09 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I work at my dd's school and I love it...I work while they are in school.I get to make money and have the me time out of the house.You should see if they could hire you at your childs school...its an option.Its working well for us.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• try front desk for a radiology office, alot of times they dont need you to have experience and they pay fairly well. i live in a small town in NY and the girls here start at $16/hr
    Anonymous

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.    You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:35 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Go to craigslist and take a look there.
    There are lots of jobs on there and you can filter just for part-time or telecommute etc.

There are some people who put business opportunities in there so obviously be careful and don't pay etc to apply for a job.

Good luck in your search.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Im really new to this site but I am loving it so far!! I want to thank all of the ppl who helped me on my question and im not sure where to post it to c if all of yall r getting it but THANKYOU!! All of your answers for me were truly helpful and I looked into every one of them!! Im so surprised to get such nice and great help!! Its very refreshing and im glad I have found a group of such smart women just willing to help and be nice to other moms and women just to be nice!! I hope I can get this message to everybody who wrote me!! I am so thankful and I would love to hear more answers...I have lots of time and not lots of money(lol) so Im always at home job searching! Its a very difficult task but with help like this I feel a little better about my chances of finding something I can help my family with!! I hope u all can read this I really want u to know how thankful I am for all of the great help!
    texassunshine

Answer by texassunshine at 6:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• What appealed to me when I was looking to work from home is that Work at Home United is a group of like-minded, caring individuals who have come from all walks of life… looking for a better way to provide for their families. We’ve teamed up together to work side by side from our home offices, supporting each other in building our businesses that will enable each of us to reach our goals.

We are neighbors, co-workers, friends and colleagues, just ordinary people who have joined forces to help each other reach our goals faster. We are mostly stay at home Moms who, like you, wanted to earn extra income from home.

I've been with them for 8 years and I've worked my business around my four kids and husband. I work 10 to 15 hours per week and I been able to average $60,000 per year. Not bad for being a stay at home Mom. If you want more info, log onto my website at www.MyMomsOffice.com.
    familyvalues

Answer by familyvalues at 9:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2009