For those that live in an apartment building, do you get a lot of trick or treaters?

This is my first Halloween living in an apartment building rather than a house in a neighborhood. I'm not really sure how trick or treating happens in a large apartment building. I have a few bags of candy just in case. (I dont usually see a lot of childrent here, mostly older folks but im sure there are some) But if you live in an apartment building, do you usually get a lot of little trick or treaters?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Holidays

• we have secured entrances so nope we will so no treaters this year :(
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Nope. I have lived here for a few years and never gotten a trick or treater. But that is because the fire department sets up shop in front of the building so the kids go there.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 7:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2009