I need to know if this is normal before I start worrying...TMI

okay so I lost my mucus plug like a week ago
the day before yesterday I think I lost more of it

then yesterday I was in the bath and this very thick mucusy stuff came out of me and seemed to be spotted in dried blood. I think that may have been from having my membranes swept. but ever since then, every few hours I get this

yellowish looking mucus that comes out, it sometimes has dried blood sometimes doesnt. so whats this yellow mucus? and it comes out every few hours since yesterday....does a mucus plug rebuild and get lost that fast?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It can :) If it turns green, has an ordor or you have any other symptoms of a vaginal infection talk to your doctor or midwife, but otherwise just hang out and wear a panty liner lol. Pregnancy is a joy, isn't it? lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Yea, a joy, lol, Thats normal, I agree with the pantyliner thing.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 1:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• OP

oh I had discharge before but this is so nasty. pantyliner it is.
    Anonymous

• If you are still woried about it then just give your doctor a call and let them know what's going on and how often it is happening.

I do agree with the pantyliner. I wore a liner from 6 months on just incase. Ok ya I am a little OCD. LOL
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2009